24 July 2009

23.07.09 : Again! My Toe Trauma

i woke up to a very wet pillow.

oh no! am i having fever? as i try to move my feet,
i felt a familiar pain. there you go my toe trauma is back...


i call a friend. perhaps he could help me.

he came with a new Nokia2102 phone in hand.
not to be rude, i asked nicely... "why bring me a phone?"
he assumed i lost mine,
since i had called him from my home.
i laughed aloud.
anyway... thank you so much
for your generosity & kindness.


i had some meals before i step out of the house.
thank you grandma for the Telur Masak Kicap.


it was not a long wait the the Raffles Medical.
a full one hour i'm out and heading home.


dear Mr C, thank you so much for the trouble. fetching me,
sending and accompany me to the doctor.
you even send me home after that...
what can i say my friend.
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU!

i tried to have more rest.
the pain is gone but not the swell.
hope tomorrow wil be better. insya'Allah...

No comments: