23 July 2009

22.07.09 : Solar Eclipse

i woke up early. why? becos they say, there wil be a solar eclipse this morning. well, it will not happen here in Singapore i guessed. not in the pathway of the moon and sun. nevertheless it was a cloudy day and it was raining outside earlier on. going out for breakfast. i'm just not sure why i ended up on the 12th floor when i'm suppose to go to the shop to buy some breakfast & groceries. i think i just follow where my heart wanted to be, with my "baby C"...

i had some Chinese Pancake as a starter.


just before noon while i was lazying around on the floor grandma was in the kitchen storming up a pasta dish. smell so nice... i can recognised the smell of Coriander Leaf & Black Pepper. so i had Pasta Mushroom Salmah Style. lovely and delicious... thank you grandma for the early lunch.


as the cloudy weather outside makes me feel like i'm so comfy at home. my eyes just go with the flow, rain soon started pouring. i think i need a nap. (laughed...)

while at work i'm not on main duty as i will be positioned as the most expensive guest service staff at the front desk. (wink2)

early than usual dinner at canteen. i tried something new. rice with Sauteed Potatoes and Ala-King Cream Sauce, nice combination, me like! and for dessert, i had Barley with Winter Melon. nice.


something going on in the office. it's about a sentence, a word "berkenan". i smells trouble for someone. i will not elaborate further...

oh yes! Ms Susan thank you for your Garlic Bread. a piece for me and a piece for April. nice...


the day ended happily for me, i can't say for others. just for myself - i'm happy and content. Alhamdulillah. well at least it was not a eclipse in my life today.

looking forward to grandma birthday tomorrow. Hjh Salmah turning 70.

**i think i should always use my "Baby C" for my blog now**

2 comments:

::angguncs:: said...

yes plese. use your baby c for blogging. puas mak tgk.

theosofie mashon said...

thankz eh