20 June 2009

19.06.09 : FO 1st Day Chalet


lunch:
Rice with Fried Bitter gourd & Tofu Tomato.
a bowl of Green Bean Soup.
working on a middle shift. 1000hrs - 1800hrs.
in reservation department. very rare.
from work to Goldkist Chalet, where the front office team
will be doing their annual outdoor gathering.


so lucky that my managers is considerate (me, being vegetarian).
i had Fried Vegetarian Bihun, Ketupat with Kuah Satay
& a Grilled Buttered Fresh Corn. - yum-yum me like...





above is random pictures of attendee...


waiting for something to happen...

me and Reena, setting up a surprise Advance Birthday Cake,
at the back of our chalet unit.


the "birthday boy" - Encik Rizwan.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!!!"
(born 24th June)



***group photos with the birthday boy***

so - eat done, chat done, pictures done.
time for me to retreat. TV time!

No comments: