06 June 2009

05.06.09 : Dinner With Ex-GH

last Wednesday, Fad pop me a sms:
"Fri dinner? Sat breakfast?"
my replied was - Dinner.

we roped in Ken Yap, Samm Mak and Wai Hong.
(Melissa Looi - can't make it)


here we are at Komala Vilas established in 1947.


ordered our drink first:
3 Mango Lassi & 1 Lime Juice.
i repeat the simple order twice.

we are still waiting for Samm to arrive.


Chapati Set for Wai Hong : Vegetarian Bryani for me.

8 Pappadom for us : Masala Dosai for Fad

Butter Dosai for Ken : an extra Puri Meal for "trial"

Samm arrived when i was almost finished my meal. glad he made it.
"you can have the Puri" - all of us joked.
Samm took it seriously. well at least nothing was wasted.


Badham Milk for me : Fad smile for everyone.


we had some chat but most of time,
we could listen to a vocally strong Cantonese
ruling the dining room.
to be honest i'm happy to see some of my ex-colleagues.




a good idea after a meal is to walk.
Little India is where we are.
so Mustafa is our next destination.
after browsing and window shopping,
we parted with goodbyes...
and looking forward to meet again.
thank you Fad, Ken, Samm & Wai Hong.

No comments: